CW TOUCH PADDLES
3" x 2"
DUAL TOUCH PADDLE CIRCUIT CARD
plus ELECTRONIC KEYER, with MEMORY
Runs Off 9V Internal Battery
Comes as you see it. NO COVER.
Less than 3 mA of standby current.
That means a 9v battery will last over 300 hours if you do not forget to turn it off.
Shut it down when not in use, the battery will last over 6 months on normal usage.
Paddles do not rely on skin resistance.
Paddles are not serpentined and are solid, gold-plated.
The P1 Paddle/Keyer is ideal for the high speed CW enthusiast offering up to 50 WPM.
The model P1 rivals the discontinued high speed WBL paddles
and any currently manufactured paddles costing hundreds of dollars.
Just think "SUPERIOR RESPONSE, with NO FALSING".
Want a key that accurately responds to your lite touch without errors,
movement or clicking sounds?
This is it!!!!
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Gold-Plated Solid Metal Paddles (as thick as your house key)
* Small 3"W x 2" D x 1.5" H. Black ABS Plastic Case
* Weight 6 oz.
* Powered by Internal 9V Battery
* Side Tone From Small Internal Piezo Speaker
* Power Consumption of <2 mA standby
* Positive Keying of 13.8 Volts or Less (TTL compatible)
* Programmable Call Sign Memory (40 Char.)
* Programmable Optional Memory (40 Char.)
* Two Outputs:
1. Electronic Keyer
2. External Speaker
* Completely Self-contained
(Less AC Power Source & External Speaker)**
** No external wall mount power source is supplied with this model.
Please order model PS9V power supply separately.
NOTE: The keyer output transistor circuit is designed to switch key input
of 13.8 Volts positive or less.
Do not attempt to use any CW Touch Keyer products with a vacuum tube transmitter
(either grid blocked or cathode keyed) without an appropriate output circuit.
Consider purchasing the “keyall” kit from Jackson Harbor Press for tube type keying.